Girls, I am a completely inexperienced guy. If I happen to meet someone should I be open about it or dodge topics of previous relationships + sex?

So I'm 21 and since the age of 16 have been in and out of crippling anxiety and have therefore missed out on what I feel are most peoples discovery years. I have only recently been getting out there to try and build a social life and meet people. I really want to meet a girl but I am worried about what a girl would think and how she would feel with someone so inexperienced. If the topic of past relationships and sex is brought up, do you think I should just dodge the topic?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• you should be open about it. and if she judges you for it then she's not the right person for u.
    some girls like inexperienced guys. so you might get good reactions from being honest :)

What Girls Said 3

• If she is a girl worth being with she should actually be happy about that. I mean inexperience should never be a turnoff.

• As far as I know girls won't usually be put off by inexperience. In fact, it's kind of nice to meet a guy that hasn't been around the block several times. Just make sure you're comfortable and embrace the learning experience :)

• Well first off, try not to be so hard on yourself. Not everyone had a conventional adolescence and the girl you'll want to be with is the one that will understand that. :)
    If those topics come up be upfront and honest about yourself if you feel comfortable with them. They may also have a similar story. It's always better to give someone a chance to accept the real you instead of the fake you.
    Personally as a girl Id feel more comfortable with you knowing you hadn't done anything too reckless in the past, regardless of the reason