All the signs were there but didn't want to go out for coffee?

He's shy around me, gets nervous, stare a lot, his friend kept teasing me about him, about me and his freind being a couple etc .

But when I asked if he wants to go out for coffee, he said no. (any other answer than yes, I consider a "no".)

What could probably happen? Did he lead me on? Is he denying?

What happened? I'm so confused and sad!! :(

What Guys Said 2

• Keep trying. He will still say no to avoid the pressure and awkwardness that follows going out with someone. His shyness is a barrier that must be knocked down. It can be multiple layers that may need multiple attempts to get him to say yes. Just be patient with him.

• Im not going to run after him...

Did you ever pursue a girl after she said no to you?

• Ok, if you already have in your head what your plan of action is, why come on here and waste everyone's time? If you aren't chasing him then who gives a fuck what he is thinking? Forget him and move on then, geez!

• Maybe you misinterpret he's shyness that he's interested in you

• his friend told "he really likes you" every conversation i had with his friend he used to talk about him.
      When ever I talked to other guys he used to look my direction, stare a lot sometimes i caught him look away.
      It wasn't only that he was shy around me.

• Maybe he said no because he was intimidated by you or he was too nervous

• could be... I'm just so confused!

Thank you for answering! :)

What Girls Said 0