What's wrong with offering women money to go on a date with me if I am ugly?

Ugly guys have no choice but to do something like this. I am not asking for sex or kissing, just a date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because that's sad and pathetic. It's like saying you want to go on a date just to go on a date and that you're not actually interested in the girl. you know she's not actually willing to go on a date with you if you didn't pay her, so what's the point if you know she doesn't actually like you?

• Because to see the experience of a date even though I know she is not interested in me. Since I will never go on a date with a woman that is interested in me since I am ugly I would have to do this.

• Can you answer that?

• Do you mind sending a picture of yourself to me? Or posting a rate me question. I promise i will be 100% honest

What Girls Said 4

• That's incredibly demeaning to the woman. You're telling her you don't care about her individual interests and are only interested in what is happening for you. Just by reading your comments here I can almost guarentee your looks are not your problem. Your attitude toward yourself and others is.

• I don't have an attitude. Women are not blind you, if they think a guy is ugly, they won't go out with them, and nothing is wrong with that. I don't think they are mean for that. I just want to go on a date. Ugly guys have no choice.

• I have done that in the past and it didn't work.

• *head desk* I give up.

• Go for it.

• Yes finally someone admitting my idea is good and that I am right.

• I'd feel like a hooker, so no offering me money for dates. Look don't get upset if someone turns you down. At least you know you where you stand with them. Just keep trying because someone will say yes to a date.

• I have been rejected nonstop.

• ? ? ? ? You are telling me not to do something but else do you expect an ugly guy to do?

• Just keep talking. You sound desperate and clingy and that will put a girl off. Work on your self esteem first. Confidence is the key and if you can't like yourself for who you are, what girl will? I can guarantee at least 1 girl out of several might slap you for that question of money for a date. I'm telling you not to ask any girl that because you won't get any self respect for it either.

• Paying someone to go on a date with you? That is just sad. Try online dating maybe. Nobody is that ugly

• Um ONLINE DATING? It has been proven that most women only respond to good looking guys on dating sites. And I have tried online dating sites.

• You just can't handle the truth lol.

• Ok let's say you pay a girl to go on a date with you, then what? She's going to fall in love with you? I don't think so. Girls who agree to go on a date with you if you pay them are very likely to just use you for your money. I think nothing is better than that. Say what you want but guys are the ones who should ask girls out, not girls them. You can't just wait for a girl to make the first move; especialy if you're ugly. Manup, go out, meet girls, ask them out. eventualy one of them will say yes. Not all girls go for looks. You need to at least try and not tell me that I can't handle the truth cuz u can't handle other peoples oppinion.

What Guys Said 4

• Isn't there a website for that?

• Why pay her for a date when you can pay her and have sex? I mean, it's still a bad idea in my book, but at least, you get sex out of it?

• I said no hookers or escorts.

• What are ugly guys supposed to do?

• That's right, they have to do this.

• Nothing wrong with that.

• You know I am not talking about escorts or hookers right? I am talking about women I know in person.

• As long as they're up for it.

• Hopefully.

• It isn't necessary. It isn't illegal though. Go for it. Wear a condom.

• What the hell are you talking about. I said women I know in person and I never said hookers or escorts. I also said no kissing or sex. I am going to ask women I know personally doofus.

• Read my message five minutes ago. I said regular women. Not escorts or prostitutes.

• I dont care what you call her. Paying a woman for a "date" is using her as an escort. Ugly guys get plenty of women. But Im not going to help you. You are rude.
      I have a woman. and have had many.