I really need help? What do you guys think of this guy?

Ok so I met this guy online about a year ago.. We wasn't a couple when we first started talking and I didn't even think he was into me that way.. But then a few mounts of talking I told him a guy asked me on a date and he got all upset and then asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes not really thinking, after I said yes he said "ok so I trust that you will be faithful to me and not date other guys behind my back" ( ok then there's this he does) we talk on face time and when ever someone comes in his room he hangs up on me really fast or he turns the phone completely to the wall.. And he won't show me his drivers lincence and gets mad if I ask to see it. Also we play this game "clash of clans" and I had my own clan and he had his, he asked me if I wanted to join his and I said yes.. Then he was all "well if you do I don't want to tell any of my clan members we are together just because I don't want them to be saying (oh get a room) " and so he invited me and right away started talking to me like he didn't know me. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• bout this game "CoC" i guess reason he said it it was actually cose members there might b his friends so he didn't want 'em 2 know bout u.

also y he's hidin hi driver licence? did he tell u he drives maybe? but he doesn't actually?

and when some1 comes into his room, it might b his mom or his sibs, so he doesn't want 'em to know...

What Guys Said 3

• There is something wrong with this guy. He's doesn't display any signs of trust and openness. He appears sneaky.

• He sounds like a bad omen

• This guy got something wrong with him in the head. I don't think he is cut of for a relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I think he is trying to hide his age obviously... how long have you guys been together?