Guys, I'm dating updated his POF profile?

So I've only been on 3 dates with the guy and all the dates went really well. He seems like a really nice genuine guy. Since our third date he's been texting me things like "I can't wait to see you again" "I wish I was with you right now" & "I can't wait to kiss you again". Our last date went so well & I felt like I really liked him, he gave me butterflies & I haven't felt the need to go on POF & message other guys as I really like him & I assumed he felt the same but I've just seen that he's updated his Pof profile by adding more photos & updating his info.
Now I feel that he can't be that into me after all as he must still be wanting to find other people to date. I felt really gutted when I saw it & now I don't really wanna date him anymore as I feel like I'd be wasting my time & money seeing him. Am I being silly or am I right in thinking this? :)

6

Most Helpful Guy

• You're right on the money. He's still looking, so he must not think you're the one. Same thing happened to me and she ended our relationship shortly afterwards.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Have you told him that you really like him? He might stop looking if he knows that you do want to go steady with him.

• He probably doesn't know if you're really into him.
    Dating for guys is a little different then it is for girls, we can't afford to stop looking just incase the girl we're dating decides that she's not into us.

If we don't continously make adjustments and make our profiles intresting, when the girl does decide she's not intrested it will take upto another 5 months or maybe a year just to get a message response, lol (I'm just speaking for myself, this may be different for another guy).

• You're in your 30's? Shit, pass him a note in study hall.

• He feels he keeps rolling gutter balls if with what he gets so needs to update and revamp his profile

• then leave him.