Can't seem to attract women really at all?

I'm not awkward I'm not needy. I'm decent looking. But it seems like when a girl likes a guy it's obvious. I never notice any of the things when someone is attracted I who I am or even decent lo

oks. Therefore, I've only had 1 girlfriend at 20. Only dated once and because of that still a virgin.. I'm confident with who I am. It just doesn't seem to rub off. And I can't pickup on anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Competency with women trumps confidence. If you are comfortable with yourself, you just need a push in the right direction. There are many pick up books out there, but all you need to do is read the game by Neill Strauss and that should be the catalyst.

What Girls Said 3

• Perhaps you are not giving off the intention that you are interested in anyone. Maybe girls assume you are all ready taken.

• I would probably agree with that. I flirt and all that. I mean every guy is afraid of rejection. But that wouldn't stop me if they showed interest! Thanks!

• Just be confident, and try being forward more. You will find someone!

• You should start asking girls out. I'm sure you'll eventualy find someone :-)

What Guys Said 4

• I feel you bro!
    #STORYOFMYLIFE

• You seem like the sarcastic type.

• If I win the jackpot I'll give you some!

• Just keep on going out there and eventually you'll find someone

• just hang in there bro. i know how it feels

• Just have confidence. Ask a bunch. smile a little. Lots out there. Its just a numbers game.