Guys, why do guys look for other things in other girls and are not happy with the girlfriend they have?

Please explain. They have a checklist it seems and its like ur being interviewef to match the criteria... Why is this? ...

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he is using a woman's playbook. He is dating you til something better comes along. It is pretty normal. How would you feel if he was talking about you with a bunch of strangers and called you "weird" and told personal things about you? You do not see very trustworthy? Is that on his list?

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone has a check list even if you don't know you have one. Some people won't datevfat people glasses spots midgets it's natural. What's not is looking around when you have a girlfriend unless your not serious about her.

• True but looks dont last forever and people should not change others bc they look whatever but rather accept and embrace... My boyfriend is weird... He wants me to meet his list... I feel its ironic bc his actions speak otherwise althoygh at times i feel he maybe looking for his checklist even though he's with me for 7 months!!!

• I don't know why you're with him if he's doing that to you.

• because monogamy is not natural