Girls, Should I keep talking with her?

So , I know a girl for around 1 month now , I made a mistake yesterday and confessed to her , but she told "I like you too, you are a very good boy but we don't know each other for a long period , Honestly, all I can say now is I like you and I want to keep talking with you and then in the right time , I will tell you exactly how I feel."
Girls, Do you think there is a chance? or is it a kind of rejection that I tells me to move on?

Also, I am willing to send her a text message telling her that I hope things aren't weird between us and that I want to keep talking with her too , is that good? :)

5

Most Helpful Girl

• she just wants to slow things down and take her time to get to know you she's interested she just wants to make sure she's ready and that your the right guy for her take your time get to know her a little more 2-3-4 months is usually a good time after really getting to know each other to advance towards more of a relationship

What Girls Said 4

• Yes! If there wasn't, she'd just kind of pull back, and not wanna talk to you.

• Yes, maybe I should take things slowly starting from now on :)

• I think there's a chance still. I was like that when my boyfriend told me, she just isn't ready to say anything more or she's just not sure. But I think there's definitely a chance.

• Keep talking to her! Girls will sometimes do that because in a month someone could put up an act so it's more to get to know you. If after this she seems distant and or different it might just be time to move on. If you really care for her, try and make an effort to keep it going.

• Yeah you should.