Are you attracted to the type of car someone has? Have you EVER dated someone just because of their car?

YES THERE ARE GOLD DIGGAAAASSSSS WHERE THEY ATTT?

• I am a GOLD DIGAAA
  • I AM NOT A GOLD DIGGAAAAA Lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. What is this? A disney channel original movie?

• I don't even drive, I can't even fucking judge LOL

• I have. Never got to drive it though. However I am not a gold digger. I even stuck around for four years after he got rid of it and got a broken down hideous truck he loved.

• Nope I don't care what type of car a guy drives that says nothing about his mental stability and how he will treat a woman.

• No that's stupid. Yeah ok if he has a nice car good for him but if he's an asshole I wouldn't even think twice

• I don't care about cars.

• Lol noooooo :)

• I don't think going by their car is the best indication of wealth. A lot of people go broke because of their car. I'd prefer a guy with a cheaper car because it shows that they're better with money.

• I couldn't care less about the type of car a guy drives. I would never date a guy for his car

• I have a pretty nice car, why do I care what he drives?

• No, I've always had cars that I really like. Better to own one.

• How stupid and shallow would you need to be?

• As stupid and shallow You girls can be Lol

• You're actually assuming I give a shit about some dudes car? Cars are pretty. But that's just laughable.

• My ex drove a motorcycle and it was the hottest thing ever, but then his parents sold it and now he drives a minivan. I broke up with him because he was a drug dealer not because he drove a minivan

• Not at all.

What Guys Said 4

• If I was attracted to a car my love life would be so much more simpler...

• Yeah i love cars so much I married one.

• I don't think its possible for guys to be gold diggers,
    since the majority of men make more money. Now
    those 12 women who voted NO lol who are you
    kidding?

• It's very possible my ex was one

• Making more money and managing your money are two different things. I don't make a ton of money, I make like $500-$700 a week and I have a pretty good car that I love. I pay my own rent, my own bills, I paid my car completely off, I help my family with my pay as well.

I won't even let a man pay for me on a date and never have, I had men who had money offer to buy me things which I never took and that was when I was poor as fuck making minimum wage. If you think making more money has anything to do with morals then you're mistaken.

But you're right i'm one of the 12 gold diggers above yet i've never took a penny from a man in my entire life and that says a lot because i'm getting pretty fucking old now lol

• Every question there's always one of these @GirlsLie who
      just has to put her 2 cents in.

• There's a candid YouTube video of a girl doing exactly that. Funny and sad at the same time