16 year old neighbor likes me (I'm 23)?

I live in a suburban subdivision with my mom. I am in good shape and will mow the lawn shirtless and sometimes my neighbors across the street will be outside. They have a daughter who is 16, and she walked by me very slowly and pretty sure she took photos of me with her phone. I catch her staring at me all the time. One time she and her friends walked by the house when I was cleaning out my car and yelled out "you're hot!" and ran away giggling. She walks by me very slowly as if she wants me to talk to her. It is pretty obvious that she finds me attractive, and she is also attractive, but should I act upon it? It is legal, but I'm thinking no.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether it's legal or not depends entirely on what state/country you live in. About 30 states in the US say 16 = age of consent while the remaining 20 are a mix of 17 and 18 being the age of consent, so you'll have to check up with your area laws.

Whether you act upon it or not is up to you. As for me I don't think I could do it and I'm even younger then you. As a 21 year old who's in college, me and her would be on two totally different stages in our life. Now that I'm in college, the thought of dating a high school girl seems weird. It would feel like I'm taking a step back in my life.

• dude I have no interest in dating or getting remotely emotionally involved with this girl. Just some summer fun really, no strings attached.

• Oh well in that case, if it's legal then go ahead, but it will be wise to tell her that you just want fun. You don't want to be remembered as the guy that took advantage of a young girls naivety, just to get in her pants, because that's not a good rep to have.

What Girls Said 4

• No way, that'd be really disturbing. Even if it's legal where you live, she's still not a legal adult and you'd be at different stages in life. Definitely don't do it.

• Keep away from her. She is just a kid who looking fro trouble

• No don't do it. She's just a kid who doesn't know what she likes or wants. You are in 2 different worlds. Do the right thing and stay away.

• I agree. but boy could I ever teach her a lot. lol she would be a master at sex if I taught her the things I have learnt lol. I just don't want to hurt her emotionally so I won't do it.

• you're falsely assuming that I am only after one thing (which I assume its my personal satisfaction), this is incorrect, as her enjoyment I would regard as more important than my own. Through experience I have learned how to make females ENJOY sex, and I have utmost confidence that I could give her an orgasm. What is the purpose of casual sex? ENJOYMENT. The fact that she is already so eager to hook up with me means that if it did happen, she would experience a great deal of pleasure from the experience. What's wrong with giving a person pleasure when they seemingly crave it so desperately? I see nothing, and her body is more than developed enough to have sex. Her boobs are bigger than most 25 yo women's! I can see that her body is aching for it, she acts like a cat in heat.

• You wanted opinion, you got one. Your intentions are not good. You are supposed to be responsible one out of the 2 of you. What you want and what she thinks she wants are 2 completely different things. The sad thing is, the collateral damage here. Damage you will be causing this young person for life to come. But looks like you don't care anyway. Why can't you sexually satisfy a girl your own age? They would most likely appreciate sex more anyway. The too young ones will be left confused. And the body development says nothing about the actual development of one as a person and how they comprehend the world and its situations. Stop thinking with your cock.

• Keep your distance. You're just asking for problems if something were to happen

• I agree, but even if something did happen I wouldn't get arrested for it because there is no law against it where I live. At her age I could teach her quite a bit ;), not that I actually would lol.

What Guys Said 2

• Run away - -

• Dude smash out