Does my crush like me?

When we were hanging out yesterday he let me lean on his shoulder and he was touching my cheeks and I'll poke back. People say we'll be a cute couple but I don't know if he likes me

And can someone answer my previous questions please :)

Most Helpful Girl

• From what you said it seems like he does. but we can't be sure unless you give us more details :)

• When we were at school well hang out a lot and talk about our future and things like that and sometimes well also make fun of each other lol

• Yeah

• Wants to hang out checks on me to make sure I'm okay one time he gave me a super long hug where he was squeezing me tight and rubbing then patting my back

What Guys Said 3

• guess who knows this... ^^ why just you ask him, because we can only guess.

• Yeah he likes u!

• If he touches you that's sign of interest. You got anything else?

What Girls Said 5

• sounds likes he's being flirty for sure :D

• The only way to know for sure is if you ask him. He might just be really comfortable with you, you see.

• Judging from the details given here and on overthinkingmind's opinion I've only heard good things so
    Yes, I think he's into you

• he's flirting back, see if he carries on doing the same cute things and then i'd say he does

• It sounds like he might be trying to hint you that he likes you. Next time you're together you should initiate teasing and see what happens

• When I tease him he tease me back