Girls, I am 6 feet tall man. how much should be girls height for a match?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• That's your own personal preference, there is no "magic number". You need to ask yourself what height would be nice for you. Chances are most girls you meet will be shorter than 6 foot but if you want someone taller than you no one is stopping you. You shouldn't worry too much about height anyway and focus on a girls personality.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm 5'8 and my boyfriend is 6'4 so speaking from experience with height differences I wouldn't go much shorter than 5'4 or 5'3. However, I know guys that are 6 feet or taller and have dated girls that barely hit 5 feet and there's nothing wrong with that. It's your preference :)

• I think anything 5'4 and taller is perfect Im 5'4 and have dated 6ft and6 ft 3in

• 5'8" or taller would be good

• within 5 inches of your height.

• anywhere lower than your height?

• Anything below that.

• I would say 5'4" to 5'10" would be best. But you can date any height you want.

• Someone at 5'6-5'10?

• Height doesn't matter.

• Like 5'9 ish probably

• 5 6"
    Because I'm 5 6"
    wink wink

• My height. 5'2"

• A study has proven that ideally men prefer their partner to be 8 inches shorter, and women ideally prefer their partner to be 8 inches taller. So based on that study an ideal partner for you would be 5'4".

• She should be taller then you for sure. But not too tall. You should date a girl who is exactly 8 feet 4 inches. Prefect.

• Depends on the guy. And your preference. I mean most guys like shorter girls but that isn't necessarily all guys. Would you mind shorter guys? There isn't really a required ratio.

• If i were your height i would like 5'8"-5'10" but I don't know not too sure.

I have a question for you... What height would you prefer and why? I am 5'1" and not sure if a lot of tall guys would care about the height difference or not.

• I'm 5'8" and I've dated a guy whose 6'1". But that's my personal experience. He in the pass dated someone 5'2". I don't think height matters.