Why wearing a weave or a wig is an issue?

Guys I hang around makes it seems weaves is an issue even though some have a lot of hair.

• Yes weaves and wigs are OK at longs you got hair
  • Yes it doesn't matter
  • No got to be natural

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter, but wouldn't it be a huge shock if you dated a guy and he takes his wig off or it's blown in some sort of strong wind?
    I know I would be. O. o

What Guys Said 1

• The absolute honest 100% truth is yes guys do prefer all natural hair. That being said weaves and wigs are not a total deal breaker for most men. You might need to work a little harder to show him you are still an amazing girl, but that's it.

What Girls Said 4

• I think WIGS can look great, if they look natural.

If it is obviously fake then some men will make an issue out of this.

• Some guys have an issue with it because they feel they're being lied to. Also some think girls who do that are covering up bald patches or whatever.

• I think it shouldn't matter. I do believe that. I feel like you aren't hurting anyone and it makes you feel better about you, so do it.

But I find myself biased because I feel like if I wore one... i would feel fake and unnatural. I'd feel like a lie. Thats the belief I hold for myself. For me personally, a wig/weave doesn't make me feel better about who I am, it would make me more insecure.

• I have to be natural. I don't like the fact of having long hair that isn't mine.