Ladies other than looks what is one thing that attracts you to a man immediately?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• His kindness. If he's genuine = Instant attraction

What Girls Said 22

• humour and intelligence.
    sorry i picked 2 :P

• Nothing other than looks can attract a person to another person immediately.
    Unless they're doing something - but those are specific situations.

• His humor, his manners (YES 😍) if he has a group of friends. (Idk, when guys are with their friends it just showshis friends like him for a reason)

• Intelligence. I can tell if this is gonna work the moment you open your mouth. This may sound crazy, but... It's all about sentence structure! You may suck at math or some other subject, but if you can talk, you're an option! (So long as you're a little cute, not an asshole, not an Atheist, and not too full of yourself.)

• humor by far definitely attracts me it means he confident and goofy and knows how to relax

• His smile and laugh

• Edgy, daring
    Protective
    Smart and witty
    Loyal
    Humor/funny
    Not afraid to show or tell his feelings
    Deep voice
    Confident, calm, and collected
    A bit of a tease

• Humor/Wit <3

• Id say the top three for me is confidence, great sense of humor, and behaves like a gentleman. Also intelligence is a big one worth mentioning. Someone that's always got something fascinating to say, has me hooked.

• I look for charisma and how you carry yourself. I find it so attractive when a guy can charm a room full of people and make them laugh

• This might sound weird but I go based off the vibe I get from him. Personality would be next for me then that will determine if I really want to know more about them.

• His humor. Good-hearted humor though, not humor that's borderline offensive or puts others down. Usually this gets a good vibe going.

• Looks are always the first. You see people before you get to know them but I do love an intelligent guy with an opinion on more than just the football game. Sense of humor is awesome too.

• if he has a good heart. I always end up noticing the guys who are nice and always smiling at people. If a guy is generous and kind, that that's something I would definitly end up noticing

• His humor and his smile!

• Intelligence and a great sense of humor!

• The way he carry himself

• PERSONALITY

• His personality and his smile :)

• The way he talks and presents himself

• If he can make me laugh

• Sense of humor.