I asked her on a date and she suggested bringing her friends?

It's summer and we hadn't seen each other for a while but I knew she liked me and she knew I liked her, anyway my friends told me it's been way too long since you guys have talked so text her and ask her somewhere. I texted her and had a small convo leading up to me asking, then she said yea we should and I could bring my friends and you could bring yours. (She said with a smiley face :D) Keep in mind that's she's "shy" from what her friends told me but is this her friendzoning me or what? First time I ever asked her to hang out.

Most Helpful Guy

• "No no, your special so just you and me"

What Girls Said 2

• She's not friendzoning. She wants to hang out with you but alone is a lot of pressure for a shy girl. So she's bringing her friends.

• Hmm I think she's just not sure if you wanted it to be a date, you should go and then ask her for a date this time make it clear.

What Guys Said 3

• Not necessarily. She may be doing this to make herself more comfortable.

And meeting a persons friends is not a bad idea. It tells you a great deal about them.

• She probably isn't used to dating and feels awkward when she thinks about it so she decided to bring her friend.

• Tell her directly - I was hoping to talk to you alone.