Where to meet decent guys?

The guys in my area who are my age are either immature assholes who don't want a girlfriend or they are in a relationship.
if I start going out in another area the guys will meet too far away lol
and I can't talk to random guys on the street
plus I refuse to use something like tinder

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, definitely avoid dating sites. There is little to be gained by both guys or girls, unless perhaps they are paid, which probably do better. For girls, they are spammed with lame pickup lines from guys looking for a booty-call. For guys, they are stuck being thrown into a mix with these guys to impress girls who are sick of the messages, but aren't willing to post their own. Not a great experience.

OKC used to be good back when they emphasized questions and asked decent ones. It was questions like "Do you prefer the 'good guys' in stories, or do you get a thrill from the 'villains'", or "Do you like simple things like cuddling, or more hardcore things".

Now it is BS like "Do you prefer Nicki Manaj or Ke$ha" or "You’re eating a bagel. Which of the following toppings are you most attracted to?"

As for where to meet guys, on the street wouldn't be the greatest idea, anyway. People seem closed off and they are trying to get somewhere.

Best way I can think of is through friends, maybe classes, groups, or clubs. You're more likely to get a better idea of who they are and how they roll.

What Guys Said 5

• Looks closer at your group of male friends you've friendzoned.

• 😒 that's pretty offensive. And stupid.
      People who have been 'friendzoned' are either people who I am not attracted to or I'm friends with because no move was made.
      I hate that term. Just because a guy is 'nice' to a girl doesn't mean girls have a responsibility to be attracted to them or interested.

• You said you wanted to know where to find decent guys. Often than not, women in their 20's place decent guys in the friend zone then pick them from it when their in their late 20's. I'm just telling you, and thanks for the down vote.

• That's like saying, "Where can I meet girls who actually want sex?" Almost all guys want relationships, and almost all girls want sex. However, getting a relationship is not easy if you are a girl, just as getting sex is not easy if you are a guy.

• Haha simple all the descent guys are out experiencing life... no not at the bars. They are out making money, backpacking and traveling.

• Perhaps you should attend a class at a community college.

• Maybe try a hobby or activity where you meet people, like dancing, cooking classes, rock climbing, cycling, book clubs, whatever interests you?

What Girls Said 1

• You can join any club like trekking, basketball, swimming or anything if you want.