Girls, men with options is more attractive? really?

Men who have lots of women to date with.
And you girls. Past ( ex boyfriend ) really really effect your future relationship? Because I meet lots of girl did this.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Not particularly... only looks and personality are factors to my attraction for the most part

What Girls Said 8

• Not really. I imagine it would just feel good to be chosen above all the other girls he could have gone with instead.

• No. I don't like competition like that. It makes me feel insecure, and that will only make me shy away from a guy. I don't like feeling insecure, especially if that feeling is directly caused by someone else.
    Unless he shows me that he only has interest in me and that those other girls don't mean anything to him, I'm not going to pursue a relationship with him. If he's always like "oh I'm gonna go on a date with Jenny tomorrow and Megan on Friday" heeell no. Like I said, I don't like competition and something like that would just make me feel insecure. As long as I feel that there's a competition for his attention and affection, I wouldn't want anything to do with him.

• Are you one of those guys who shames women for having dated/had sex before? Because I'm really not in the mood for dealing with that right now.

• option as in?

• Yes because girls are attracted to th same type of guy...

• My ex boyfriend kind of fucked things up for my current boyfriend. It takes a lot for me to trust someone to begin with and my ex completely shattered my attitude towards relationships in general. My current boyfriend not only had to break down the wall that's normal there but also has to deal with me constantly questioning him. My ex went from saying I was his everything for a year and a half to call me a lying whore and it made me question the entire relationship. If my ex could fake it with me, why couldn't/wouldn't my current boyfriend? So yeah my past relationships affect my current one a little bit.

• My recent experience with a guy who has more options wasn't that great. First because it was my first time to casually date. I got jealous but I felt okay after a few weeks. Now, he won't see me cause i got jealous and maybe he thinks i want a relationship which is wrong.

• My first boyfriend had lots of options and he knew it. I felt good to be the one he picked but then he cheated on me with two girls in one night two months into the relationship. I broke up with him imediately and went with more humble guys since then.

I find myself not attracted to the typically atttactive guys because they are much more likely to be douches.