What's your take on dating older guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got some skin in this game. Age has always been just a number to me. I have no problem dating younger girls, but conversely, would have no problem dating older ones, either. You love who you love. Start putting up barricades and you could limit yourself right out of the best relationship in your life without even realizing it. It be like saying "I don't want to date black girls". Really? You'd shut out 13% of the the possibilities on a silly thing like race? I keep all my options open. But I'm very, very picky and very careful. I've been hurt, don't like that feeling. Trying to avoid that again.

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 6

• Well my husband is almost three years older than me, if that counts.

• For it, but won't go older than 4 years. Past that I feel like we'd have nothing in common.

• Love it! Just as long as they're not too old (10+ years).

• I prefer older guys and I don't think I could date someone who's the same age as me

• if it's just like 2 or 3 years older, then yes

• It depends how much older they are. For example, I think a 14 year old dating a 17 year old is a little weird but when you are older like past 25, I think its fine to date whatever age. Age doesn't matter as much when you are an adult.