Accidentally called a girl who I'm dating by another girl's name who I'm dating too, How to solve this?

She is suspecting now cause she knows the other girl. And I'm not joking you can chechk my history to find out why I'm dating two girls a t a time.

Most Helpful Girl

• If u wanted to date two women and still get out successful of that situation, then u should have been able to be honest about it to both of them. Otherwise it's just acting douchebagy. Guess u will learn a lesson this time and if it doesn't serve as a way to redeem yourself next time, the you are just to dense.
    Not a cool move dude, especially if you were considering marriage. But anyways, who wants to marry a girl he isn't even sure about to be dating two at once until he decides? :P Badly done sir

• Both of them are nice girls its about me who didn't decide yet. If I met just one them at the time had no problem but its my luck to met both of them at the same time.

• U need to b honest about it now then. If u are actually considering marriage with one of them and if they forgive you. I dont think u thought this through very well though. U wiould have had to come clean to ur future wife eventually or else its just a relationship that started based on lies.

• Thank you for MHO

What Girls Said 9

• i honestly dont think you deserve these girls. not everything is about YOU and who YOU choose. which did you fall in love with first? dont tell me it was AT THE SAME TIME because thats NOT possible. you fell in love with girl 1. then you fell in love with girl 2. if you truly loved girl 1 then you wouldn't cheat on her and fall in love with girl 2. just dumb em both buddy cuz they'll dumb you as soon as they find out. you're just being immature and disloyal. learn to grow up. love isn't about playing 2 girls at the same time just so you can see which one you want.

• They both are my classmates from English class so i met them in a time and started dating them so there were no girl 1 and girl 2 both of them are girl 1.

• I get it wrong and you get mine wrong after that. I was thinking 1 and 2 in your words were about time I met and felt for them so I said there were no 1 and 2 both were at the same time.

• think long and hard about which one you fell in love with first. even if it was.5 seconds before the second one. i know you're thinking "oh i'll just pick 1" but thats totally wrong and the girl would not love you. why dont you just tell them whats going on. maybe 1 will stay and you can just be with her. the truth will come out eventually. if you truly loved these girls then you wouldn't cheat on them. what you're doing IS cheating because the girls dont know that you're dating both of them. starting off a marriage with such a huge lie like that would be awful. just come clean dude and hope for the best.

• That's what you get for dating more than one girl at the same time 😉

• I want to marry one of them its not like playing with them.

• you ARE playing with them. even if you do marry one you will still have played the other. know that they won't love you after they find out that you cheated. women aren't just objects that you can be with and think "hm.. which one do i wanna keep and which should i throw away?"

• How to solve this? Break up with both girls because clearly you don't like either one of the enough to be faithful. Problem solved.

• NOooo I love both of them and don't want to break up and be heartbroken.

• How you can judge other people and tell they are not in love and its all lust?

• Because when you are in love, you are in love with one person. Its common sense.

• what did you expect when you are cheating on your girlfriend with another chick?

• Its not cheating and non of them are my girlfriends I want to ask one of them to marry me when decide between them. You can find more details in my question history.

• @sjoes006 ;yeah he's hiding where he's from

• @sjoes006 I wonder how you can't see it because I'm following you and also you are following me so it should be visible to you, isn't?

• How about lying some more. You seem to be good at that.

• I'm not a lair just didn't decide between them yet.

• Thanks but I didn't lie just didn't tell the truth, if I came clean to them then the risk of losing them is high and I don't want that cause i love them and want to be with one of them for the rest of my life.

• So when she was suspicious you didn't lie to her? If these girls know each other eventually whoever you choose is going to find out that you were seeing this other girl anyway. If you really loved either of them you would be honest with them and let them know whats going on. Hell, if you are a decent human being you will come clean!

• Karma's a bitch bro.

• Hope Karma help me this time and next time I will remember her help.

• Why are you dating two girls at the same time?

• I love both of them and want to marry one of them at the end.

• Do they each know of it?

• They know each other but don't know about that I'm dating the other. Its a hard situation.

• Lol better luck next time.

• Next time with the same girl cool but not without her.

• Do what you think you should do...

• Have no idea what to do!

• The struggles of cheating... sigh

What Guys Said 8

• 1|1
    • I know that but there should be a way to fix it.

• Welp, you really screwed the pooch there, didn't ya? LOL

Just tell the truth, man. Even if you lie she's gonna suspect you anyways.

• I don't want to miss both of them and I didn't decide between them yet.

• Yeah I think they should both be told that you're still playing the field. I mean, if they ask, then you have to tell the truth right?

• If they ask then I need to lie or deny it at all telling the truth is risky.

• Get a couple more so she thinks when you get her name wrong with theirs too you're just playing games.

• Yea it could be a good idea.

• lose one or lose both when they find out, its your call

• Want to decide as soon as possible but its hard to pick one of them and don't want to lose them both.

• Go with the one that doesn't know about the other. Unless the one that does know is very forgiving and still wants to get married. In which case go with her and tell the other one you screwed up.

• Both of them are my classmates from my English class!

• Break up with both of them and try picking up girls at a place where you have a clean slate.

• Don't want to break up with them they are love of my life.

• I just play it off as nothing

• Good idea but she knows her too!

• Odds are, finding a new girl to date is the best solution.

• Don't want a new girl want one of them.

• Ah... see,,, that is why I only date women with the same first name.