Where is a good place to meet guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the greatest limiting beliefs that women hold is that there are sanctioned and non-sanctioned places to meet someone.

You require no one's permission to talk to a stranger anywhere you happen to be. If you find someone attractive, talk to them. Fuck anyone who has a problem with it.

• I get what you are saying. It is just hard to approach sometimes. Maybe the issue is not where but how to approach.

• not only women but men too

What Guys Said 19

• GaG. com

.
    .

• Sign up for running, swimming or whatever classes at your school/work.

Other than that try going out with mates at parties or gatherings and meet people there.

• Have been doing that. I signed up for mud runs and even to volunteer at these events :)

• That's a good start, you tend to first chat with people by accident but given the time and interaction you'll definitely start chatting with people more. Tae Kwon Do was like that, I kind of walked about, then when we had to train together and they did social meets it all just clicked!

Good Luck!

• thanks :)

• It's hard to meet the right person. I am not into the bar scene never have been and it's like where are the ladies hiding.

• We are not hiding. Least I am not hiding. I am out there and checking the guys out but sometimes the guys do not notice I am checking them out.

• So what are these places? Yes, usually the people I like tend to be in committed relationships.

• Okay I'll list a few: beach to play with my pup, sea turtle volunteering, library, grocery store, large outdoor shopping centers with restaurants, walking through historic districts, church

• the gym is an alright place. unlike girls, we usually aren't so anal about being hit on at the gym

• Really, are you kidding me? There are a couple guys I have wanted to approached but I always heard guys don't want to be hit on there.

• last i checked, guys didn't mind getting hit on pretty much anywhere, as it doesn't happen to us often. The thing is, you just don't want to dive in there while he's in the middle of doing lifts or w/e, as that can be annoying yeah. But before or after he actually starts working out is perfectly fine. Or better yet, you can work out alongside him and perhaps try to strike up a conversation. If he's down for chatting, you'll be able to tell

• the library, starbucks, uhm... Construction sites lol!!

• Ha, I actually have seen a lot of attractive construction guys but I am not going to pull over and be like hey your cute

• Why, do you say I need to approach the guy at the gym?

• Well it would be awesome if the guy approaches you, but often times, men dont want approach girls at the gym, because... well people go to the gym to work out, i guy is less likely to be bothered by a girl, while a girl might just reject an approaching guys

• Outside a jail when they are getting released.

• anywhere! what are you looking for?

• Pretty much anywhere if you're an attractive female.

• Something called the whole wide world :)

• Hit the gym
    Start new hobbies

• Depends on the kinda guy you're looking for

• Depends on what type of guys you want to meet or are you not picky.

• Home depot

• In online?

• Nope, won't do that. Been catfished... Had been turned off!

• Ok in general then try book stores library university

• just wait you will find one, one day :)

• Been waiting for a long time.

• well YES i am only 20 but i started drinking at the age of only 15 (YES that's right 15) that's why i know about the bar and club thing

Ps i am proud of it

• you are proud you started drinking at 15? Hey I am glad your proud of it We all have things we are proud of. I am proud to say I never been drunk a day in my life :)

• Chat rooms, like on AIM or Habbo Hotel

• I do not like the online thing. I was catfished. I hated it!

• Basketball court

• Nowhere, let them come to you

• If you sit back and wait for things to come to you, life doesn't happen. If I sat back and did ask for the things I wanted, I wouldn't have the amazing job opportunity I have been give. Because I was the one that asked for it.

• Not necessarily

• Anyway, you're now officially annoying me. Bye bye

• University

• That is great if you are in that age range. I am out of the university stage.

• I want to get married to you :D

• haha, sorry but no. That is a little young for me and two I do not do the whole meeting people online. Too many weird people out there online.

What Girls Said 5