Is this a bad sign?

I have been seeing a guy for nearly two years we chat everyday and know everything about each other. We was chatting about bucket lists and eat we would like to do. He told me he would love to go to Pompeii !! , I told him a few times I had been when I was younger , he obviously had forgotten ! How can someone who's suppose to be into you forget? He then said he hadn't forgotten I went and tried to get out of it. Is this a sign that he isn't into me? I remember the places he had visited :(

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a sign that he probably has a bad memory.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• It's not a bad sign... he was probably just distracted when you were telling him about it. He remembers to call you every day, that's the important thing.

• guys are different from girls.. dont overthink this.. they dont remember the very tiny details...

• Calm down bruh you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

• Guys have freaking awful memories. They'll listen at the time but the do seem to struggle retaining information. It isn't a sign he isn't in to you. Give the poor guy a break.

• It's not a red flag.
    Sometimes it happens.

• What a dick