Why do I always attract losers?

Every guy who has approached me always ends up asking me for sexual things... no matter how many times they tell me they really like me or how pretty I am most of the time they ask for nudes or ask if they can pleasure me...
its so annoying I'm not easy and I'm not promiscuous in how I dress or anything..
I don't bother talking to guys I like mainly cuz I'm usually picky and kinda shy plus how do I know if I do approach a guy he's not gonna act the same as these other guys.. I know guys want sex duh but how can I attract a guy who wants more than just that
dont come back with your overlooking the good guys
or you friend zone the good guys
1) most of my guy friends have gfs and I'm not attracted to
2) guys overlook me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You just aren't generally attracted to the guys who do want something more. I promise you they are there, and I promise you many of them will be very successful. I am sure they do and have approached you, you just aren't interested in them. Neither are any of the other girls, that's why they end up with more character in the long run and understand how to treat a woman (usually, others can become serious low self esteem a holes too unfortunately). It's not your fault or anything, you can't really help who you like. It is pretty ingrained in our culture at this point that goodness is a weakness, especially in men. After all you don't want to date a man who wouldn't pass your friend's test for being considered lame or something, right?

What Guys Said 3

• by da time they ask for nudes just cut 'em off... also just make it clear when u r datin a guy, if they r after sex and only, they should walk away!

• If you're going to take the passive approach, then there's nothing you can do. You'll have to weed through the coal to find your diamond.

• Beggers can't be choosers. What I mean by that is that if you take the passive role all the time when it comes to dating or initiating contact then you will get what you get. If you want something different then you will have to start being the one who makes the move. If you are doing the initiating then you will naturally get to pick whatever guy you want, if you are passive then you will only get the men who come to you which according to you are usually losers.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to display your value and worth better. I have confidence that he will get better quality guys