Should I ask my crush out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not ask him out? What are you afraid of?

• Him saying no

• Then why not start off by saying those things? Could say "Hey, I've been wanting to talk to you". I've been really liking you for awhile, and have been shy to say something." I love when women do that. Not that its good for a guy to do that first. But it's a lot easier I feel. Woman get creeped out easily. Men truly are more sweeter to be honest. At leas how I am. In which I'm shy anyway, and feel like there's too many guys hitting on woman, I'd rather have the woman do that part. I guess that's how I look at it. Unless the conversation is going well, and I can sneak in something that relates to going out, and asking if they like me, like I do them... hopefully that makes sense :)

• Yeah it is thank you

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Does it seem like he likes you?

• Well I don't know we talk and mess about together x

• Thank you xx

• No problem! And good luck!!

• If you have the guts, sure 😉

• Yea because yolo

• But seriously who cares if he says no? Just say ok and move on to the next guy. There will always be another guy. Especially because you're under 18. Chances are even if you did become a thing with this dude, it will come to an end. It's not like you'll get married and have his babies. So just go for it and risk the rejection. You have nothing to lose :D

• OK thank you xx

• anytime

goodluck