Girls, Read this funny line, would you feel flattered?

So you're on a shopping date and he says this:
girl when you wear those, guys should be looking at you, hollarin at you and wanting you. But when they turn up, ill be there and hold you, tell them boys;she's mine. Than kiss you hard on your lips.

Is that a romantic line, thought it was funny and might use it :p

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't really sound funny or appealing for me. Personally, I don't think I'd feel flattered but someone else probably might.

• lmoa how can this not be flattering? :p

• ait i understand, but i know a lot of girls who would like to be treasured

• Sure, it'd probably be really great for other girl's to hear :)

What Girls Said 11

• truthfully I think it can be better approached. something more along the lines of wow you look fantastic in that, guys are gonna be turning there heads just to see you and ill be holding you smiling because I know I got the prettiest lady around and everyone knows it

• well this is more a hood aproach :p

• I understand that but the approach your taking is less direct and in my opinion I wouldn't take it in a flattering way.

• and what if it said: ill hold you then, and show you nothing fits better on you than me :p lol

• Too long! You're gonna stumble over it when you try to remember it correctly. Try maybe

those shoes gonna make the boys holler, but I'll be there to tell them the pretty lady's mine.

Or some kind of variant, never try to use abd memorize something over 3 lines. It's not punchy and you are more likely to mess it up.

• That's so cheesy and honestly too much of a mouthful to fully work into conversation.

• It's not really funny

• That might make me feel uncomfortable.

• No thank you...

• I wouldn't feel 100% good vibes about being told that

• A little too strong, but good all the same. I don't see this as being funny though...

• That's so cheesy. Don't even try

• I think it's a little too strong but not funny

• Maybe you should word it better. Tell her you will have to escort her when she wears them because they make her look irristable. Maybe tell her your going to have to claim her before everyone else tries to