Girls, What do you think of lazy guys?

Guy who refuses to get a job,

can't drive, never has driven

, never tries to meet others,

dropped out of high and refuses to finish it

Depends on family members to take him to places

19

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like he would be stuck in a pretty bad rut there. I would be more concerned for these guys than disappointed with them really. They need to know that they have better things to do with their lives. I know that sounds like a corny answer, but you can't possibly be walking when you are sitting. You can't move or be moved if you refuse to get up. You can't die with out living. Likewise, you can't benefit from food you are trying to eat if you never open your mouth or care to swallow. No matter how much of a point I could make here, its all the same. People all over the world right now who are thinking "what's the point" don't realize that there will and can never be a point if they don't make a point. Make your point, and make it sharp. You'll find yourself enjoying life if you open your mind.

What Girls Said 18

• A lack of ambition and reliance on others to take care of them is a massive turn off. Part of growing up is being self sufficient and I find a ambition to be very sexy in a man. I think most (if not all) women I know feel the same way. As we get older nobody finds that appealing. Sorry to be harsh, but it's true. Being lazy and unambitious is not attractive in any way.

• I wouldn't have agreed to date him in the first place (if this is a relationship question)
    I don't know if I would like hanging out with them if they just sit around

• Well, he may be a nice person, but doesn't sound like someone I'd be interested in dating,

• Depends on his age. A guy who refuses to get a job is a turn off... second one isn't a big deal. 3rd one is iffy. 4th one is a dealbreaker I can't date dumb people. and the last one depends on his age

• I think they're losers and always will be

• Nobody I would want. I want someone who wants more for themself. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't have a job or dreams. Lazy people aren't attractive.

• The offspring, why don't you get a job comes to mind. Anyone in my life needs drive, ambition, and brains. Especially a partner

• I do not want a man without ambition or a stable income

• I wouldn't even consider him in the dating poll, I need someone who can keep up. Not be laying around doing nothing for his future.

• not my type my man is all the opposite and im glad :)

• i'm not attracted to that kind of guys

• Not someone I would want to date.

• I think of them as disgusting and gross.

• That is someone I would not date because I prefer a guy who can do some things on his own. All of that just seems like extra weight for a relationship and I would not invest time with him.

• As a potential Partner? No. I think a Person like that Needs professional help, and before they have received it, they will not be able to find happiness in a relationship or make anyone else happy. They will have to deal with their own issues first. Speaking from experience... and still working on dealing with my own shit.

• Unattractive honestly. I like guys with ambition.

• I wouldn't feel a lot of respect for him

• dont think much of those type of guys.