Girls, how would you feel if you were the age you are right now and didn't have a single guy attracted to or interested in you ever?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah... I receive attention all the time, but if you talk about genuine romantic interest, this is pretty much my life. The only Thing guys have ever been interested in me for is my Body, even "friends" who stopped bothering to be friends once they either got what they wanted or realized it wasn't going to happen. How I feel? Like shit, pretty much... at my low Points, I feel like I must be a totally worthless and horrible Person that no guy will ever take seriously. Most of the time, I don't feel anything, just numb, I guess. Or think about all the things in my life I can be grateful and happy about - my career, my Family, my friends, my health... Sorry for the random capitalization of letters, don't know what the hell my Keyboard is trying to do here!

What Girls Said 13

• I am genuinely in shock that I have attracted male attention as it is so if I had no male attention... I'd think it was normal.

• I would start thinking that something was wrong with me. It would be very sad.
    But, I wouldn't lose the hope.

• I'd be sad and wondering what I am doing wrong. Then I would analize my issues and work on them.

• I would feel shitty. Thankfully that's not true for me

• Completely fine. I'm not Jennifer Garner in 13 Going on 30, nor do I want to be Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving. I don't need others' attraction to feel good about myself- I don't need that right now.

• i would feel like 3 years ago haha not cared actually since i didn't want a boyfriend or nothing but now im happy engaged haha

• I'd feel the exact same way I feel now haha.

• Really lonely

• "Eh, it'll happen"

• I would probably consider making some serious changes in myself

• Like shit. Oh wait, no guys are attracted to me and I'm 16.

• I've never had a guy get attracted to me or intrested in me already :(

• If someone asked me in person, I'd say I don't give a shit, but really I'd be really sad and probably try to fill every part of my lonely days with something. I need to feel the touch of another man, because I'm very shy and I don't get to feel anyone's touch often

• welcome to my life, and I'm 24