I have 2 boyfriends?

So i have a boyfriend and I love him but I have another boyfriend and I love him to I don't know what to do if they ever find out and I know leaving one of them would break my heart what should I do

Most Helpful Girl

• People are posting really mean comments to you! I wonder why? Could they be jealous somehow? I would bet that half the people telling you off cheated on someone. I honest to God would.

• 21d

Or maybe we got cheated on or maybe we have common sense that we are exercising? Calling some of us mean is considered hypocritical, compared to what she's done.

What Guys Said 32

• Let them dump you and then slap yourself.

• Well, unfortunately, boyfriends are one of those things that you can't or shouldn't have two of. It's not really fair to the guys who are giving their full attention to you for you to only return it halfway. It may break your heart to give up one of them, but it will break their hearts if they ever find out, then they'll leave you and you'll be stuck with a broken heart regardless.

So to get the point, pick one guy. Stick with him. Completely close the other relationship. Like, closed. I'm not here to be Mr. Morals here, but I'm just saying that keeping both is not a good choice, not to mention just wrong. Eventually, they will find out if you continue.

Tl;Dr; Take the heartbreak now, or take double heartbreak later.

• "Oh no, I can't break up with one of them cause it'll break my heart. Waaa waaa waaa"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5lJQoM1nEY

• Leave both of them. You deserve neither.

• 1. Move to Utah
    2. Threesome

• That is pretty awful of you... You don't deserve either of them

• First, I don't know how THE FUCK YOU CAN DO THAT? I find that so fucked up.. Your cheating on both of them, not that, but yourself too. Smh

• Maybe you should of thought about that before you started flirting with another guy when you already had a boyfriend that loved you. If you really cared about either of them or were mature enough to be dating you wouldn't do this. In fact I'm going to go as far as saying that you have no self esteem and rely on both of them to give you compliments and buy you shit and fuck you hard just so you feel pretty like a princess. YOU"RE A FUCKING BITCH

• Sooner or later you're going to have to choose. It's best to decide now.

• You will probably lose them both - Make a decision and stick with it

• Girlfriend of the year!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I wonder what will happen if they get to know that your a big phat azzz cheating on I don't know... both simultaneously? That's fucked up...😐 whatever... Just take a quick decision before things get too serious..

• You need to tell them both and let each of them decide what they want to do.

Loving two guys at the same time isn't your biggest problem--it's that you're lying to both of them.

• Introduce them and ask how they feel about sharing

• You are a terrible person... really.. you are cheating on both on them and I seriously hope both these guys dump your slut ass... when they find out what a bitch you are!

• Dump the one with smaller dick.

• You need to tell them individually and see if they want to share, one drops off, or you lose them both. Not telling them and them finding out will be a definite loss and more hurtful.

• Maybe tell them both and ask if they are happy to continue? I have two girlfriends and they know about each other and are fine with it.

• Firstly, how the HELL did you get in this situation in the first place? Secondly, this is just wrong. Break up with both and start fresh. If you have two boyfriends, breaking up with them won't be as bad as you think.

• First problem is that you care more about your own feelings than theirs. Therefore you dont love them you lust them. Secondly you reap what you sow. So dump the one and do the right thing.

• This troll post is almost Bonsai Kitten quality.

• This ain't a troll post I'm serious

• you're childish, I dont mind you having 2 bfs, but how the fuck can you love both guys.

• AND YOU CALL US GUYS DIRTY ASSHOLES? WOW AND YOU BEING A FEMALE HAVE TWO BOYFRIENDS. NICE ONE

• This made my day.

• This is why I don't trust girls.

• That's wrong...

• Fuck yourself.

• LOL, you're a god.

• 0|0
  • I have a battalion of girlfriends.

• Well... there's fucked up on so many levels -.-

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 18

• You suck. That's all I gotta say.

• My god.
    Fucking hoes these days.
    Poor you.

• It would break your heart, but have you ever thought about your two boyfriends' hearts? They probably hurt a thousand times more, considering you're cheating on them. Girl, you can't have everything and everyone in your world. Either way, you're cheating on both of them and I doubt anyone would want to accept the fact that you're cheating on them, and embrace you with open arms.

I suggest you immediately break up with the two of them, and let them know what you've been doing behind their backs... because they deserve to know. Please don't be so selfish next time, and if you HAPPEN to be into polyamorous relationships, make sure your significant other consents to be in one, so that everyone knows what is going on and feelings won't be hurt on both parties.

• Step 1: Stop being such a fucking whore.
    Step 2: Either you tell them so they break up with you, or you dump them both because they deserve better.
    Step 3: Reevaluate your life choices.

• it means that you're cheating on both... stay away from both

• Do they both think they are exclusive with you?

Or is it non-exclusive, and they think they are the only one or most serious one?

• you could flip a coin or something

• Dump the one with smaller balls

• You're cheating on them! You need to talk to them and get your life straightened out because you wouldn't like it if one of your boyfriends were doing the same.

• you cannot love both
    just break up with those

• Pick the second. If you were truly in love with the first you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second.

• I don't know how you do it. I always have trouble with just one. I can't imagine having two.

• first its not fair to them, and keeping two is selfish and might not end up well u should brake it to one of them before its to late

• Choose one, you can't have both of them... And make sure, are u really love him and comfort to be around em?

• Keep doing what your doing girl.. dont settle for less

• make up your mind...

• Break up with both of them. Or choose the second one, if you loved the first one then maybe you wouldn't have fallen for the second one.
    The things we get our selves into 😔

• Flip a coin. Heads or tales. While you flip your coin you might say to yourself I hope it's tales. That means you know who you really love.