Guys, would you date who is?

Ima girl girl who is adventurous, fun, annoying, smart nice ha a small anger issue but is learning to control it, loves to cuddle , loves hugs n kisses, xan be alittle controling but also learning to control it, nice, sweet, caring, loving, passion is singing n dancing, suppoortive, kind of a hard worker but is willing to work, real energetic there's a lot more, loves guy who respect love workout care n are nice kind helpful alittle bad fine sexy supportiveeven at my age a girl needs alittle support anyway and a little like me n ther is also a lot more

• no
    28% (8)
  • yes
    48% (14)
  • maybe
    14% (4)
  • or other n specify please
    10% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Guy

• How small of an "anger issue" are we talking about? It sounds like you're trying to control things outside yourself when you should be worried about controlling things inside yourself.

If you ever get physically violent with a man, I think you deserve to get your butt kicked like you're a man. Then kicked to the curb. If you cause injury, you deserve to go to jail. If you destroy property (that isn't yours), you deserve to go to jail. If you use underhanded and "extra-legal" means of extorting or controlling someone, you deserve to be kicked to the curb and everybody warned about you.

Everyone needs "a little support." We are a social species. No-one is an island. But honestly, you come off as a potentially violent person who doesn't want to take accountability for her actions. Red flag.

Also, your language skills need a lot of work. That's probably why you have anger issues -- you can't express your feelings adequately. Read a bunch of books. Nothing makes you a better writer than reading a lot.

• i can write its just i was rushing n i was trying to get ready for a trip i going to on the same-day

What Guys Said 10

• You're a good girl. I date young, but even I have my limits. I think you'll do just fine, though. :)

And if you like anime, watch this movie. It'll make you cry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roImmSF4YGA

• I would date a girl with that kind of personality. We would have enough simalarities and differences to where it would work.

• Yeah I would, if you were older and wrote clearer.

• well i understand that but i do speak clearer but its my computer that likes to put its own words n letters in but hey i still understand that to

• Of course I would. I'm 20 and only been on one date and it was because she felt bad for me. When I decide to ask out a girl, my main thing is that she's a nice girl. As long as you're nice I'm happy.

• You are too young so no.

• If they were legal age, sure. But I'd prefer they are closer to my age.

• Well I see nothing about your cooking and you're a bit young.

• Haha, does it matter?

• the thing is when go for girls like that, they don't want me.

• to judge someone I have to hear their voice..