Guys, Do you look to date for fun? Our are you really looking for a real relationship?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• no i don't date for fun that is selfish and cruel

• Glad that some guys think that way. I know I find guys who want a real relationship way more attracting.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm in the market for all those things. For some reason, this is the hardest thing for women to understand.

I want friendship. I want sex. I want a relationship. I will take whatever I can get. For some reason, women seem to think that men who will have sex with a woman whom he doesn't want to have as a partner only want sex and don't want a partner, but this is not true.

Men like sex outside the context of a relationship -- that doesn't mean we don't want a relationship.

Sorry, there is no easy answer.

• Dating is awful. Do you know how sad it is that we have to introduce ourselves to so many prospective mates that it loses all of it's magic after awhile?

You can only tell your entire life's story so many times before you start repeating yourself, and then it just feels like a job... like work, or something that you just do because it's what you do and that's how it is. There's no more magic when you get to my age

• It would be so much more simple to just find one person and have a relationship that lasts for a long time/for life. I'm looking for a person I can be good with... but even if I find them, we could have bonded and would be a better team the earlier we meet, because we'd get more practice with each other and with the relationship.

Pretty much everyone these days is too lazy, busy, jaded, or whatever else though to really want to have a lasting relationship

• Now keep in mind I'm almost 30 years older than you, but I look for a relationship. I always have. Some guys are like me, some aren't. Choose carefully.

• Guys who get into it 'for fun' should be avoided. Go for someone serious. Relationships aren't toys to play around with

• I'd say a bit of both. Real relationships are great but sometimes a little fling ain't bad either. Especially if the girl is crazy; like completely nuts. Ahh those are fun

• My goal, is to find the one, the one I spend the rest of my life with. Might not mean much coming from a 17 year old, but I think dating for "fun", is shallow and stupid.

• No, I personally do not.

• I think every date starts out as looking for fun, where it goes from there depends entirely on the guy and how the date goes.

• I don't think dating is fun. I'm only looking for a real relationship

• I look for both. A relationship that's no fun is not a relationship.

• Depends on the guy. That's why you need to be clear of what you want. So he knows and "hopefully" he will be clear and honest on what he wants.

I usually make it clear with women that I do want a relationship, so they know from the very start. And no one has their time wasted if the feeling isn't mutual.