Girls, I will work with her for 3 more days?

Ok so 4 months ago a girl i work with i sent her a message saying i would like to take her on a date when we no longer work together she never replied but she always stares a lot at me when we are at work she finds reasons to talk to me. If my manager mentions something about me over the radio she always comments and she gets kinda jealous when i talk about working with other girls like her voice gets lower and broken sounded. I really like this girl i want her to be my girlfriend but just like i told my friend im super nervous i know i shouldn't be. Her parents are in the store a lot and both of them really like me. So i work with her Tuesday morning should i just lay my heart out there for her in private

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her out now if you're never going to see her again

What Girls Said 2

• Do it, you have nothing to lose at this point. If you dont tell her how you feel then you can't go anywhere. If she doesn't like you back then, at least you put yourself out there and know where you stand. But from how she has been acting I would say she wants to go on a date with you.

• Lay your heart out.