Guys, Would scars put you off a girl, regardless of where they are?

So I have bad scars on my legs from from an accident earlier this year. They are pretty ugly and aren't going to fade much more and are really noticeable but dont really bother me, but it seems like guys get really put off when they see my scars. Do scars really matter to guys?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't bother me, because realistically how often in everyday life do you really look at a girls legs? Besides that your personality matters way more than whether or not you have a scar anyway.

What Guys Said 13

• I'd be wondering how you got them, but otherwise it wouldn't be something I'd be concerned about. If it is anything like the scars I got from breaking bones and surgery, I think people would be more curious than turned off.

• Scars might deter most guys I guess, depending on size and placement. In the long run, to the right guy it won't matter.

• if it's not nasty disfiguring or facial scars, scars obtained honorable are not a big deal.

• I might be shocked/weirded out at first? It really depends. Otherwise I find scars sexy. Like, you're such a real person, you made it through a dangerous accident.

• Wouldn't bother me. I'd be curious as to how you got them. I don't care much about skin and surface features nearly as much as I do about shape and form. Are you legs the right shape, or have they been disfigured?

• No i haven't been disfigured haha

• I wouldn't care

• I look at scars as a story to tell and nothing more.

• So they really dont bother you? Guys my age are so shallow they act like its a deal breaker

• Scars have never really bothered me and I don't see why someone would hold the fact that you have scars against you. It's not like you asked to be in a accident.

• They dont bother me but they bothered my now ex boyfriend who was with me when the accident happened. Thats why I asked I wondered if most guys felt that way.

• Scars don't bother me at all unless they're on her face but even then it's not a deal breaker

• To some, I'm sure. The types that aren't worth keeping, at least.

• yes they would.

• Scars are badass!!! Just say you got them in a bear fight!!!

• Nope, not in my opinion. Everyone has scars

• I personally wouldn't put me off, as with the majority of me.