Guys, would you go out with a insecure girl?

Is being very insecure a turn off?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd try to make her feel better about herself

What Guys Said 19

• Yes I would

• Most girls are insecure, in one way or another. The way she manifests it is what makes all the difference to me. If being insecure means that she is jealous from other girls all the time, keeps bringing her insecurities up and doesn't believe or accept my compliments, then that would annoy the fuck out of me.

• It may sound awful on my part, but i actually seek out insecure girls, because not only do i love taking care of them, but I've noticed that the more insecure she is... the more secure i am.

• It is a turn-off, if the insecurity is too much. Also it depends on if the girl wallows in her insecurity and hopes for prince charming on a white horse to save her or if she actually tries to be a bit more open.

• Yes I would and no it isn't. Arrogance is a turn off.

• I think a lot of girls are insecure nowadays. But yeah, its really no big deal telling a girl that she is beautifull everyday if that ia what she needs. Would you date a guy who was insecure.

• Well it depends. Everyone has insecurities. Some people tend to constantly talk about their insecurities but never try and do anything about it, that isn't the kinda of person people want to date. I think most people would be accepting of a girl who acknowledges her insecurities but doesn't feel the need to constantly belittle herself because of them.

• Sure, everyone's insecure.

• A little insecurity is cute and understandable but too much can be irritating sometimes :)

• I get that some girls are like this, and I don't mind it, sometimes it's kind of cute to rely on someone else for security, but only if their willing to grow a little from it...

• Big turnoff..

• yes, yes it is a huge turn off. I would't even bother being friends with this person

• The more insecure someone is the more problems they will bring to a relationship.

• No instead it's good bc if we'll earn her trust then she may be ours forever 😜

• depending on the level of insecurity, there is a limit, so it depends

• hell no. that is like jumping into a volano.

• Depends on how insecure she is. If she always suspect that I may have an affair, then absolutely no.

• Nope am sorry!!

• No, not a turn off