Girls, I'm talking to two guys at once?

How can I pick one? How do I know which one to pick?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• see how it goes with both of them for a Little while... as friends, or casual dating. If you haven't met one of them in real life yet (based on your response below), maybe try meeting him - it may be the case that you will not be attracted to him, even if he seems super interesting online. That has happened to me once, amazing chat chemistry and when we met in person, I saw this weak-chinned, moody grump of a man-child... felt like waking up in the wrong reality :D Try to hang out with both of them, ask them questions about the things that really matter to you, and then you will find out over time who is a better fit for you. For example, if you are religious, it might be important to you that your boyfriend will respect your beliefs, even if he doesn't share them. Good luck!

What Girls Said 12

• In the words of Johnny Depp: 'If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second'
    Yes! Finally had the chance to use that quote in answering a question!

• The second one as others said, also as you said one is online, here's my experience.
    I had a ldr boyfriend who I dated but then broke up with after a few months because he was too far, then I met this guy in real life. And though I have talked to the online guy for months, there's nothing like a man who can hold and cuddle you physically, whisper to you.
    I felt very sorry for the online guy (another sign you're not really in love) so I ended up talking to him again (not in a romantic way just... Yeah I felt bad how broken up he still was) but I broke it off with him completely even though he came to visit me in NY from Quebec. I couldn't give up my boyfriend who I'm able to sleep with every night for a guy I can't meet everyday.

• Oh hell just go with it and have fun

• When you don't know which one to pick then tbe answer is neither of them. If someone was the right one then he'd be a front runner without question. Simple as that.

• Don't pick right now.

You'll find eventually you'll naturally sway more towards one over the other. Just enjoy yourself you don't need to jump into a relationship and both guys should know that nothing is exclusive if they haven't discussed it with you and if they lengthen they need to mature up and realize that they need to win exclusiveness and not just get it.

• Date both and see which one you have more chemistry with

• why two guys at once? why not only one guy?

• Well the first guy I met online a year ago, not in person yet, the second one my older sister works with and as for two years... and we have been talking for a few mounts and we watched a movie the other day. I'm confused because the one online seems sweet but he's also strange and the here is nice to.. I can't decide 😢

• Well if you really cared about the first guy then you wouldn't have done anything with the other. Go with the second guy.

• Who ever shows more interest in you if you like both of them alot! :D the one who cares the most about you and shows them most respect. if they both do, then the one who you share the most interests in.

• by gambling of course

• What do you mean? Lol

• Think long term who will make u happy longer.

• Drop the one you feel sorry for the most. Because when you feel bad or have to "sympathize" it's hard to carry on with a relationship. Do what your heart says and go for the guys you like more.