Guys, would u date a black girl with a flat nose? Mostly white guys but I love eeveryone?

Well I have a ugly ugly flat nose and that's the only feature that I don't like about my self which makes me fell ugly 😭😭😭

8

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG, relax. If you have a bangin' body, but your nose is flat, that's such a small thing. And for most guys it's probably not a thing at all. It's not for me.

If you can't get guys to date you, it's probably not your nose. I don't say that to be harsh. It's most likely a behavior.

Guys choose who to approach based partly on appearance. But once we know each other it's about so much more than that.

Don't reduce yourself to body parts. We don't, and don't assume we do. I know you're under 18 and being constantly bombarded by messages that men are simple and stupid and emotionally stunted. It's all lies. We are rich and complex beings, capable of the full spectrum of emotions.

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah I'd date you

• Photo? Sometimes flat noses can be proper cute.

scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...2_537639698_n.jpg

• FTA: I'm white.

• thats not a flat nose, I think she means low nose bridge and wide nose. www.google.ca/search

• looks the same to me, but if there's that big of a difference between the nose I linked and the nose you linked, then my opinion remains the same about the nose you linked.

• I am sick of everyone trying to look white. Stupid hollywood and mainstream American media makes white people to be the only standard of beauty. I actually find unique race facial features to be more attractive than not. For example, Asian girls with small nose bridges or single eye lids. Of course there are different kinds of single eyelids which can be attractive and unattractive.

• I doubt it looks ugly

• It's disgusting! No one wants to date me because of that. I haven't had boyfriend for 3 years

• Post a pic of a nose that looks like yours, I'm sure it's cute

• What do you mean "flat"? Like a pig nose?

• Jesus Christ... Start to respect yourself more! Why would you go out with someone that doesn't lie you? Only someone that likes you is going to want to go out with you?

• Nope I am not into black girls especially if they have black features. Mixed girls with only black skin but white features are ok though.

It's not racism, it's personal preferences. I am not into men, but that doesn't make me a homophobe either.

• It's okay, we know it's not racism. Unless you protest too much.

• I find the down vote funny, considering I speak a simple truth. Yet two hypocrites down votes me :)