Should I date a 23 year old guy with 2 babies?

I met this super attractive guy at work who is 23 years old. He has 2 babies who are only a couple years old. I'm a little nervous about getting into this situation because of the babies age, If their only a couple ears old then wasn't he just in a relationship with the mother. 2 years is not a long break up and on top of that they were suppose to be in love. I just want to be played with! He says he's totally single! On top of that he will be my first boyfriend and i'm only 21. Can I really handle 2 kids... I really like this guy a lot though!

Most Helpful Girl

• You kind of confused me. You said that you just want to be played with then said that he would be your first boyfriend. If you just want to be played with then that means he wouldn't be a boyfriend. If that's the case, the kids are not an issue. You would not have a part in their lives as dad's girlfriend. If you want him to be your boyfriend, don't let the idea of his kids stop you. Most parents don't allow the people they date to interfere in their children's lives until this person is viewed as a crucial part of their own lives. If you don't know how you would feel about his kids, then try it out. That way you will know for future reference. Them being so young is actually better since these kids won't remember you if you don't stick around. Be open and honest with him about your feelings on the subject. If he doesn't ask, then wait until you both decide if you are interested in pursuing more than just a dating relationship. It's not really first date appropriate because many parents will immediately write off the other person. You want him to see the real you first so that you get a fair chance. I am a single parent, so I know where he would be coming from. DO NOT lie to him if he asks, though.

What Guys Said 3

• Dating isn't marrying. Definitely try it if you like him. Be thoughtful if and when you meet the babies (of course). You can always just be friends with everybody if it doesn't work out romantically between you and the dad.

Good luck. :)

• I wouldn't

• 2 years is long enough for two relationships that I did not jump in and out of...

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't sound like the idea situation to me. Especially not for a first boyfriend. But hell my first boyfriend... loool okay not getting into that.

If you really like him, then sure, go out on a date or two with him feel out the situation. But always be honest. Tell him you are unsure about it. Guys like honesty just as much as girls do. Don't be subtle, and beat around the bush. Thats just going to annoy him.

• It doesn't sound like a good idea to me.