Girls, if you're single, do you feel better seeing ugly girl with bf?

I know sounds twisted, but what i mean is, dont you feel that if some ugly girl can have a boyfrined and if you're single rn, you also can get one?
Like it actually shows that it musnt be that difficult to get a boyfriend if some fat or ugly girls are dating.
I got that idea after those "sausage" videos, did you see it, did you see those girls? ugly af...

10

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I don't care if she's hot or ugly. I want him alone until I find someone.

What Girls Said 9

• It's okay to feel that way... honestly I can't help thinking some thoughts like that too.
    But I think it's important what is inside that really matters. Ugly or pretty, as long as you make sure to be the best person you can be there's always someone who will admire that.

• I guess in a way.

• Well I don't consider myself that attractive but my boyfriend is one of the hottest guys I've seen. That makes me feel good about myself.

• i dont reall think about this stuff..

• Not really... it makes me feel like there is something else wrong with me. Like if a girl that isn't as pretty as I am has a guy and I don't then she must be nicer, or funnier, or something

• No, actually it makes me feel worse. Already self conscious about the way I look, that doesn't help. At all.. lol.

• Well, am not gpin to brag because it's sad the way i see it, but i consider myself an 8 on a scale from 1-10. When i see an ugly girl with a bomb guy, it just makes me feel like i am That Girl with the looks and ugly personality...

• I understand what you mean, yeah happens to me too.

• My sister and I are horrible. We will find out someone we know who is mean, boring, unattractive, etc and go "She's married?" There is a lid for every pot.

• Quite the opposite! I feel more like "wow, even she managed to find a boyfriend... I must be a truly awful, unloveable, boring Person that I can't manage it!". I like your Point of view a lot more, though :D