23 and never had a boyfriend... I know it sounds strange?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's most definitely uncommon.

However, this leads me to believe that you are very shy and scared to come out of your shell.
    You should work on those things about yourself.
    Before you know it, you'll be thirty years old with no experience.
    (This will be worse assuming at some point in your life you want marriage and children).

Life doesn't wait until you are ready to make a move.
    You have to be bold enough to do so, only then will you see improvements (and work towards change).
    Try dressing up, and going out more.
    Smile, greet others, initiate conversation to show others you are approachable.

• i know its not normal but from the age of 12 to 17 i had medical problems, after that... i just never found anyone i clicked with, i wasn't shy, i was outgoing but i just wouldn't let anyone come near me... as a result im stil single

What Guys Said 11

• nah d00d you're fine.

• I am 23 and never had a gf!! How about that... Let's catch up...😜😊

• Nope. Just haven't found the right person yet. It'll happen, when the time's right. You're probably better for it.

• It doesn't though. I'm 19, never had one, don't have one and if I know myself, I'm most likely not going to get one.

• What is your question?

• Are you either fat or ugly?

• I've had many guys try and ask me out.. and I've never had a boyfriend either. I want to focus on the important things first.

• @candyandpinkcats Well, no wonder then. If it's a choice, why wouldn't it be normal?

• @neverhadaboyfriend22 is that you?

It's not strange I'm 26 and never had a girlfriend

• I find it more shocking to hear of a girl like this compared to a guy

• Im 17 and want to start a relationship after college when im earning money. And im not gay

• No, not strange at all i'm 47 and never had sex with a girl , I only had 2 ex girlfriends
    and some what relationships that weren't all that good.

• Not strange at all. There's a lot more of you out there

What Girls Said 10

• It's not that weird. There are a lot of people like that in the world. Stop comparing yourself to other people and Hollywood and you'll be infinitely happier.

• Doesn't sound strange at all, I think it's becoming more and more common these days. Most of my friends haven't been in any type of serious relationship, neither have I.

• you should be fine dear. just go out there and live your life a little

• Its not really that strange.

• no... everyone has their own pace. But make sure that this is not a symptom of you're avoiding life.

• I'm 30 and never really had a boyfriend except for a short period in my early twenties

• No boyfriend no problem

• no boyfriend no dick? A problem? Have a fucker on the side. Not a problem.

• Just wait..

• I'm 20 and I never had one either.

• I'm 21 and on the same page your not alone.