Guys, How much time do you consider to be in a relationship with a girl after you break with another?

How much time takes you to forget your ex-girlfriend? How much time do you wait to start searching for a new girlfriend after a breakup? What do you do if she tells you she feels like you are using her to forget your ex, do you give her time to think?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on why the relationship ended. If he was in love with her and she called it quits and it was a year long or more then it would take a while loke 6 months or more if it was less than a year I'd say about 2 to 3 months.
    And yes i would give her time to think. Actually that happened to me recently and i wasn't tryin to get over my ex in fact i was tryin to move on from a toxic 5 year relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• In my 5 relationships I've been the one to break it up, and it's taken me less than a week, usually a day or two.
    If the new girl tells me that I'm using her to get over my ex, I'd tell her that's not true and explain, I'll prove her that she's not a rebound.

• Al depends on why we broke up and how long we had been together. It would be quicker to get over a short term relationship than long term that involved love etc

• Depends on many things. On average, 6 months minimum. And if I was told that, yes, I'd give her time. YMMV.

• ...1 day...

i have a no return policy.