Guys, A guy I dated for a year posted a bunch of pictures of him and another girl, while we were still dating. How should I handle this situation?

He's text me several times since we broke up. Last night I was out to dinner with my family and he saw me, decided to run up and sit with us and try to apologize in front of everyone. Trying to avoid him is difficult when we live in the same small town and his entire family is friends with mine.

8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• With a kick in his balls

• I dont believe I just read this, this is messed up!! If I was dating a girl, I would never do that!!! lol

• You're 15. You're not dealing with men, you're dealing with kids. Just forget it and move on. Things change down the road.

• Plenty of fish in the sea; go find another guy and take a bunch of pictures with him and post it everywhere.

Or if you're feeling like fun learn some Photoshop and crop your picture into photos with like full out models on a beach somewhere. Update your social media daily with you and some perfect 10 having a grand time.

• You're broken up, you don't need to handle anything. Just live your life. That was in the past.

• Live your life he ain't your problem

• Little kids trying to grow up too quickly these days