How can I tell whether this is love or infatuation?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for about a month now, she has already been my first kiss (yes I just had my first kiss at 23). Anyway, I have all these intense feelings for her, but I can't tell if this is mere infatuation or if it is love. I'd aperture any input and perspectives on the matter

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait for your first disagreement with her :).

• Why wait for us to have a disagreement, is making it through a fight really the only way to tell?

• So hardships rather than fights, ok

What Girls Said 3

• It could be love or maybe even a bit of both. It doesn't matter anyway because eventually it will grow into something even more. As long as you are happy :3

• well spend time with her and make out calm down this is new and fun enjoy it

• Love actually lasts.

What Guys Said 2

• Rule of thumb buddy.

If you've never fought with the person, then you've never been in love.

Love doesn't happen when everything is all roses and shit. It's tested when everything looks at it's bleakest, and when the chips are REALLY down.

Example: Even when their child messes up royally, a good parent still loves their kid. Even when they argue and say hurtful things to each other, it's still there. If you've never done this with your girlfriend, you are not in love.

• Hard to tell really from that brief description, but it seems to be heading the right way regardless