Can tall girls be physically attracted to men shorter than they are?

Not personality bullshit, but physically/sexually attracted. If yes, how?

For example, a 5'8"/5'9" girl and a 5'6" guy.

Or is there some limit before the height gap becomes too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes its possible for a tall girl to like a guy who is shorter than her, my crush is two inches shorter than me and I think he is hot

• he's 5'6" im 5'7" 1/2

• why did you pick me for your mho?

• :) ;) B )

What Girls Said 1

• Yes we can.

What Guys Said 2

• it happens, not likely but it does happen, BUT its usually because of the personality and character. if you're talkin straight up physical appeal only, I haven't heard of that one yet, but can't say its not impossible.

• I clearly made sure to specificly state about physical appeal AND NOT PERSONALITY, why did you bring up personality dumby?

• AND I CLEARLY STATED THAT THE ANSWER YOUR CLAIM TO BE THE MOST PROBABLE ISN'T THE ONE THAT I WANTED

• you still got both lol. this isn't highly irregular, you'll get EVERYTHING from the internet man.

• If said tall guy has social status or money... then yes, but he needs a lot of it. I think there was a study done on online dating about a rich, caring man who was 5'6. No woman would give him the time of day until his dating coach kept altering his profile and increasing his height.

• There was also another story about a man who was like 5'6 and got surgery to lengthen his legs and increased his height to 5'11. His wife who he eventually got married to is 5'7. She said that if she had met him when he was 5'6, she would never have given him the time of day. They are now expecting their first child.

• I said physically/sexually attracted, dumby. Why you talked about money/status?

• I'm telling you how short guys can get tall girls. Physically attracted. Very unlikely unless your born with a model tier face. An experiment was actually done on tinder with someone pretending to be a guy who was 5'6. He did pretty well with girls taller than him because he had a model tier face. So that's only way most likely.