What does she want?

I was dating this girl for almost two months. The last few weeks she was kinda distant and wasn't in any real hurry to hang out. So Last week we had "the talk." I told her that I still wanted to pursue it and she said she wasn't too sure we had chemistry? and suggested we should be friends. I figured I'll try it and said ok.

During the week since the talk... we talk multiple times on phone everyday and we have hung out twice. One of the nights i told her she looked hot and was touching her and had my arm around her and it didn't bother her. We have plans to hang out again too. Sometimes she will even initiate convo with me throughout the day. I think it's weird cause usually when a girl wants to be "friends" they do their best to avoid the guy and eventually stop hanging out. With her that appears not to be the case.

But I told her I put my dating profile back online and it didn't seem to phase her. Does she really want to be friends still or is she still interested in more and wants to take it really slow? I'm not sure... help please?

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks like she wants to take it slow or she is actually only interested in you as a friend, leave her some space, maybe she will come to you on her own. I wish you luck!

What Girls Said 1

• She wants your friendship and nothing more.

What Guys Said 2

• guess yeah then... otherwise if she was seein u more than a friend then chances r she'd make some fuss bout puttin yer datin profile back

• I think you lucked out. I would assume she's seeing someone else or just moving on. Just be careful cuz she might completely cut you off at some point. Just be ready for it I'm not saying it def will happen