Would you date someone who has disrespected you in the past?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that people can change, but I don't see any future with someone like that

What Guys Said 6

• If she had genuinely changed and she were genuinely apologetic, it wouldn't be a deal-breaker, I think. But, it's difficult to say without specifics. Very few people change fundamentally once adults; so, it's an unlikely scenario, anyway.

• Only if the person went through some kind of profound change for the better. It's not the same as a date but because of my depression I disrespected many friends in the past. Now that it is over I've been trying to mend those bonds. Mostly with success.

• It would be hard to date someone who's disrespected me in the past

• Depends the extent... but I'm ready to look past things if the apology is sincere.

• depends if they are truly remorseful.

• I will leave that upto karma!!

What Girls Said 6

• No. I did once when I was younger, stupid, and in love. But now that's one of the disqualifying traits: If a man disrespects me, he's not in my future at all.

• Once a man knows he can disrespect you, he never forgets and always pushes your boundaries.

• Highly doubt it. I have self respect.

• Probably not

• No, if they were disrespectful to me once, they are likely to repeat their selves. History repeats.

• no. never.