Girls, Tell us how you want us to approach you?

I know sometimes how we approach makes you turn us down. Now tell us how you'd like us to approach you and what is the best approach you've ever recieved?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to me a little bit first before you ask me for my number

What Girls Said 13

• This can definitely be confusing considering that all girls are different, some like to be flooded with compliments and won over, others prefer a quiet private place etc. but I'm sure girls will appreciate a gentleman who cares for her and puts an effort into getting her. Go up to her, say hi, talk to her. There's nothing better of a way to start forming a relationship. Good luck :)

• Thanks Jasmine, your future boyfriend might be reading this

• LOL you might be right haha
      And you are very welcome. I wish the best for you. :)

• For me its telling jokes or saying funny things to make me laugh to show you have a sense of humor then just kinda take it from there after the 1st giggle ^.^ I guess just a friendly approach nothing too drastic or major and yu have to approach with confidence in youself not tat yu will get the girl but that you are comfortable in your own skin

• YES! A big YES!

• Well, pretty clear. I'd like to know what you actually want with me, if it's getting to know me, or just hooking up. I'd rather know in the beginning than having to figure it out. So be clear and sincere in your intentions.

• You said you don't want us to approach. Should we wait for you to?

• Walk up to us. Smile. That shows us you are a happy person and would be fun to hang with. Ask her name. If she asks yours after, she's interested. Start a conversation. DO NOT USE PICK UP LINES. WE FIND THEM VERY ANNOYING. Find out some of our likes and dislikes, interests, and hobbies. Ask her if she wants to hang out. If yes, hang out a few times. Then make your move. Hope this helped. :)

• Come up to us and talk about something that's happening around us. Maybe even something you noticed about us that caught your interest.

If we're rude or look like were bored then that girl isn't interested in you.

• compliments!

• I've never been approached but I imagine just coming over saying hi is good.

• Confidence, and being direct. I like a man who knows what they want, but not like overly cocky.

• Just don't use cheesy pick up lines... a nice hello , how are you is cool
    .

• Just come up and say hello! :) or acknowledge me if I'm already standing there right next to you because chances are I'm hoping you'll notice!

Best approach... hmm, well I guess the times I was already friends with a guy and he thought I was so great and he made known his feelings... but oh wait that didn't happen.

The other time though the guy literally just walked up, said hello, and asked if he could sit next to me!

• Honesty I rather a guy be honest and make me laugh than a cheesy pick up line. If a guy comes says he noticed me and wants to buy me a drink or ask me to play a game with him of pool I would feel more comfortable.

• Be polite, respectful, funny. It's that easy. Most guys are rude or awkward so make it worse on themselves.

• We want you to just be nice.