Girls, do you like guys that shave their legs?

I shave my legs because I lift and I like to show off my leg muscles when I wear zyzz shorts, otherwise I wouldn't shave. Do you like guys that shave their legs?

14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I don't like men who are vain and self-obsessed.

• No I love hairy guys

• Doesn't really make much difference to me one way or another.

• Personally I don't see the need. I like when guys have hairy legs haha I don't know why. But if you don't like hair do you! I shave my arms because I hate any type of body hair on myself so who am I to judge

• I don't think I would notice.

• My boyfriend is into bodybuilding so he has to shave/wax all his hair. To me it's different but I don't mind if it's shaved or not. I think it's more manly when his legs are hairy though lol. I just don't like hairy chests and backs

• I personally prefer the looks of guys who have less hair on their bodies, especially if they are toned!

However, although you probably know, this completely depends on the girl. I have a friend who is the same age as me who finds guys with body hair manlier

• Yeah I mean hairless legs are better then hairy I'm not a fan of hairy thighs bleck

• It's a matter of personal preference really. I wouldn't mind.

• I've never seen anyone besides swimmers shave their legs that are guys.

• Everyone knows that shaving your body makes you like 10-20% stronger!!! Plus it helps when you swim and compete in bodybuilding... oh wait you don't do either... I suggest wearing lipstick and a maxipad to the gym the next time you go. I heard it will put like 20lbs on all three big lifts. Do you even squat?

• Ur funny hahhaa even tho I don't compete in bodybuilding yet, it doesn't mean I won't in the future lol in which case I would basically be forced to shave lol

• It's effeminate.

• Yeah i do.