I ruined our few dates... can I get another chance?

Had amazing conversation, a lot in common, and seemed to hit it off during our constant talks then we went on 2 dates, a week apart. Prior to the first date, I told him I'm very shy but I would warm up and open up. The first date, I freaken froze up. I stuttered, I couldn't even kiss him when he asked... I panicked. I wanted to kiss him so badly but I was afraid I would mess up and fear paralyzed me, so I just gave him a quick lip kiss. He continued talking to me, then the next week we went out again. He told me I was very quiet at the game we went to... I said oh I can cheer loud, I'm still a bit shy. He snapped at me "why can't you just be yourself". I could tell he was irritated. But he flirted, we had awesome talks on the way home, so I thought it improved. Then boom, next day he disappeared. I really like this guy, a lot. But I'm so afraid of making mistakes it pushed him away. I've always been shy, and I do open up. I'd do anything to not be shy at all, but I fear rejection if I say or do something wrong (due to a past relationship where I walked on eggshells bc everything I said or did was wrong, I was stupid, a b..., couldn't do anything right) it took me a long time to feel better about myself, but I still have a little fear at first. I really would like to see him again. He will reply if I text him, but it takes hours, seems forced, and is blunt. So I stopped and he disappeared although he didn't delete me off his social media and likes all of my posts when I haven't even checked out his page. Is it possible to get another chance? Everything was great except my shyness :( should I apologize? Ask for another chance? How long should I wait? I'd do anything to see him again. Not because I'm desperate, but because I really do like him.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• I'm about as shy as they come. I don't think you should have to apologize for who you are. Either he accepts it or he doesn't. He should, if he's a decent guy. What do *you* think he wants you to do?

What Girls Said 2

• It was only the second date, I think he should of been more understanding.

• You can get another chance.