I can't deal with it anymore?

my younger sister is so insecure. Everytime i try to have a normal conversation she tries to up one herself and try to make me feel stupid. As a result i feel insecure and stupid about myself and i lose my focus easily. She is my younger sister and she always calls me but im getting tired of her. I tried so many times trying to confront her but she won't listen and i feel like its not worth the argument. What can i do about this? im soooo tired of people like this and i HATE argueing , i argued my whole life and people like that are not worth it. What can i do to take it with a grain of salt and not let it affect my confidence?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's your sister, so you know her a lot better than we do. But in general terms, have you ever tried sitting her down and explaining how you feel? Some of it is immaturity, most likely. Possibly a touch of jealously thrown in the mix, too. But you'll be with her your whole life, most likely, so it's best to iron it out early. I'm an only child, I'm hardly qualified to offer an intelligent opinion, but that's what comes to mind.

What Guys Said 1

• your sister is really insecure, and you confront her about it? you do realise you're probably contributing to her insecurities right?

the award for best sister goes to... Not you!

• no im Always there for her but she Always tries to make me feel stupid, like im a dumb woman. Im tired of that

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore her.