Why am I only attracted to really good-looking guys but my friends are alright with not-so-good-looking guys?

I wouldn't let a guy touch me or feel comfortable with him touching me if there isn't something attractive about him, be it physically, mentally, or materially. I'm really attracted to great physiques.

We were at a house party last week. There were guys. Pretty much all of them kept coming on to me. I didn't find them attractive and hated it when they'd touch me. I'd pull away. Now if they were attractive, that'd be a completely different story. Actually one guy had a nice body and I let him feel me up a tiny bit, but I couldn't stand the fact that he was a school dropout.

My friends, on the other hand, were really getting it on. They sucked in those guys' compliments like a sponge and made out with them. I couldn't even stand... touching them. Is my pickiness weird? Let me add that I'm 21 and still a virgin, and only kissed a guy once or twice.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are just more picky than other girls. You have a right to be as picky as you want, but if you are too picky then it can create problems for you, just like not being picky enough can cause problems for a person.

What Guys Said 4

• Because your stuck up snob. Probably come from a rich family.

• LOL it's actually quite the opposite. I didn't grow up in North America, and lived extremely modestly all my life. I would say we barely made enough to get by. It's getting better now though :)

• Because you're you.

• Why so serious?

• You just have high/narrow standards.

What Girls Said 1

• who are you to decide if someone is attractive? maybe they found the guys attractive. not everyone lives by your standards