Guys, What are we? Should I have asked this question?

So im involved with this reallyyy great guy. He seemed so into me and im so into him but I think I said something silly that messed things up between us. First of all we've been talking for 2 months now. He hasn't established what we are and I haven't asked. He posted a picture on his instagram 5 weeks ago saying he's single. So I thought that pretty much summed things up but so much can happpen in 5 weeks so im not sure if things changed. So last night I told him my ex said he heard I had a new boyfriend and the current guy im speaking to asked what my response was and I said I told him that's not true... I feel I ruined things because he hasn't spoken to me all day... how do I fix things... should I ask him what are we? Sometimes I feel like that quetion just ruins things.

• Ask him what we are
    100% (10)
  • Go with the flow
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Your just going to have to ask him, plain and simple, it seemed to me that he was testing the waters when you brought up your ex's questions, he might feel you have rejected him, perhaps not as well, but you guys need to get things straight.

You need to ask him and make him realize that you do like him just that you didn't know at the time what to say since both of you guys have never talked about being in a relationship.

Trust me when I say this to you guys are very simple most of the time, but we do have complex feeling and hard time communicating them. I have found that communication between people is relationship to any type of relationship most especially if you are dating and even beyond that if you guys like each other enough. Guys are mind readers and we get just as anxious and nervous as the next person, we are just usually hiding it more.

The only other advice I can give you that might help is that if you guys do start dating make sure you know what expectations you both have out of it, if you don't it usually gets messy when later on you find out you both were looking for different things, if discussed I believe you can come to an understanding. Also you should show interest in things the other one likes you dont need to like it like they do but show them you are trying to be part of their world.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 5

• Just tell you like him already and get rid of that ambiguity, it's been 2 months now... if he says you are not his girlfriend, then stop wasting your time cause he's obviousky not into you.

• Only one person knows how he feels - him. You take a risk either way.

• I don't know ask him

• Dat hawt guy.

• it happens from time to time