Is it wrong I'm just giving up on relationships?

To be frank I just no longer see the point of being in a relationship (At least at my age where women and men are both hilariously idiotic). It seems that no matter what I try nothing is enough for these girls are you're just not good enough for them so you always end up heart broken and at the end of the day what was it for? I already have ambitions set in life, my grades are near perfect (I've yet to get one B as a final grade and I'm a junior in HS) so what's the point of a relationship at this age? Is it wrong to simply remain single for all of your HS years, college years, and potentially your whole life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't give up dude; you're young

• I said "at least at my age" and this will probably still apply when I'm in college.

What Girls Said 1

• No some people are happy alone, but it can get difficult sometimes. Love is a difficult thing and it takes work but in the end its worth it.

What Guys Said 3

• No one cares.

• Then why did you feel the need to voice your pointless opinion? Lol?

• And yeah you're name is "Not_Helping" so that kind of explains a lot

• I gave a simple answer to your simple question. You seem more into it than I.

• if u r happy being single then it's ok... but only if u r really happy ;)

• Yeah I hear ya. It doesn't matter if you've made them happy every day for the past four years. If you don't make them happy THAT DAY they're gonna go cheat on you or leave you or at the very least start some drama and give you a panic attack.